The Planning (formerly known as Budgeting) module allows you to design the budget model exactly as you want it, enter budget data, and save it back to the BI360 Data Warehouse. To make data entry smooth and efficient, the Budgeting module features spreading (distribution rules), unit-/percent-based calculations, historical data, and line-item details. You can also assign the budgeting to one or more users using the Assign function. For larger organizations, with multiple people involved in the budgeting process, it is advised to use the Workflow module.
- PLAN PH/Cloud Getting Started: Input Flow
- PLAN PH/Cloud How-To: Map Dimensions for Storage
- PLAN All How-To: Find Storage Cells in Input Templates
- PLAN Cloud Info: Common Input Template Error Messages
- PLAN PH/Cloud How-To: Store back to dates
- PLAN PH/Cloud How-To: Use comparable data in LID spreads for budgeting
- PLAN PH/Cloud Issue: Budget template writeback in Report Designer, but not in the Web Portal; no error thrown