Installation and Administration
- ADMIN BI360 Info: Product Version Information
- ADMIN BI360 Error: An item with the same key has already been added.
- ADMIN BI360 Error: Application is not assigned to user
- ADMIN BI360 How-To: Add a non-domain user to Administration Tool
- ADMIN BI360 How-To: Add Administration Tool
- ADMIN BI360 How-To: Assign a User to the Application
- RD ALL How-To: Create a Sheet Per Value Report?
- RD ALL How-To: Expanding and Display Blank Records Options are Greyed Out
- RD ALL How-To: Hyperlink Worksheets
- RD ALL Issue: Excel Auto-Formats Account String as Date
- RD ALL Issue: Reports open with #NAME reference in place of fields
- RD BI360 Error : There was a problem loading the System Integration Package for this Report.
Data Warehouse Manager
- DWM BI360 Error Problem in Loading Connections Selector
- DWM BI360 Error: Import error
- DWM BI360 Error: "Error in getting data for the selected dimension".
- DWM BI360 Error: "Syntax error: missing operand after 's' operator"
- DWM BI360 Error: Cannot execute as the server principal
- DWM BI360 Error: Could not load file or assembly 'InfragisticsWPF4.Ribbon.v14.2
- PLAN BI360 Error: "Duplicate Rows of data was found"
- PLAN BI360 Error: "No record has been saved due to storage security."
- PLAN BI360 Error: @RowComment Error occurs when Saving Back LIDs
- PLAN BI360 Error: Checking for Planning License key: Access denied
- PLAN BI360 Error: Clicking on Enter Data button
- PLAN BI360 Error: Dimension is missing the code
- WP BI360 Error: HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
- WP BI360 Error: HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error
- WP BI360 Error: Message: Parameter is not valid. Details: [SFxFaultExceptionToString3]
- WP BI360 Error: Rendering failed Corrupt OpenXML document. (FaultException '1)
- WP BI360 Error: Server Error in '/' Application
- WP BI360 Error: You are here because the repository isn't configured yet.
- PUB BI360 Error: "Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)"
- PUB BI360 Error: Can't create task. The referenced account is currently locked out
- PUB BI360 How-To: Configure Windows Scheduler Settings
- PUB BI360 Issue: Report date incorrect when running the Subscription
- PUB BI360 Issue: Report Publisher Sporadically Works
- PUB BI360 Issue: Scheduled job fail when user logs in with Windows Authentication