This article details how to integrate your data into Tableau. Solver has created a connector similar to the PowerBI connector to allow you to integrate your data with Tableau and make robust dashboards to help visualize your data. You must purchase the connector before proceeding with this guide.
- Open your Solver Portal and navigate to Data Warehouse > API > Enable your API Access
- Select the Modules you wish to upload to and select the Configuration button in the upper right-hand corner.
- When you select the cog, you will be given the URL and Access Token to put in your Connect Pane in Tableau.
- In Tableau, go to More > Web Data Connector > Type in tableau.app.solverglobal.com
- A popup will appear, showing where to input your URL and Access Token.
- Input your URL and Access token and then a query will execute, allowing the information to be populated in Tableau and allowing you to create Dashboards. This ends the configuration.