This article will detail how to install an integration package for Solver Cloud and Private Host. This is the first step required if you are trying to enable reporting off a data source besides the Data Warehouse.
The integration package to the Data Warehouse is included in your purchase of Solver Cloud and Private host and comes installed.
As a customer admin, log in and verify the integration packages that have been purchased. Once you have verified that an integration package other than the Data Warehouse is available,
- Select the tenant that the integration should be made available to
- A listing of integrations will appear on the Overview tab
- Click Add next to integrations
- A listing of Integrations that have been purchased as shown on your Licensing screen will appear.
- Click the integration you'd like to install on this tenant and click Save
You have now successfully install the integration package. Click on Settings > Data Connections to create a connection to your Data Warehouse (private host customers only) or your ERP.
For Solver Cloud customers looking to connect Solver Cloud to your ERP, please reference our Hybid Agent Installation.