This article will detail how to verify that you have the proper license and how to read the license information displayed. This can be useful if you
- Have just purchased additional products and want to make sure you have received them
- Have extended your subscription and want to verify the new end date
- Want to verify whether or not you have a product.
To see your license key, as a customer admin,
- Log into Solver Cloud > Settings > Administration
- At the customer level, selecting Licensing
- A listing of your purchased products and features will appear.
Description Additional Notes Organization
The number of companies within your ERP that can be connected to Solver Cloud. Applicable for Hybrid Agent only
The number of tenants you have purchased. ie (Prod and Sandbox) Features
Enable users to save data back to the Data Warehouse and select ERPs
Enable the automatic distribution of reports
Enable approval of submitted budget templates
Data Warehouse and its features has been purchased
Report Archive and its features has been purchased
The ability to create reports in Excel.
- The ability to run reports in the web and view archive items
- The ability to create publisher jobs (if Publisher is purchased)
- The ability to create budget templates (if Planning is purchased)
- the ability to create workflows and input flows (if purchased)
The ability to run reports via the web browser Also includes the ability to view archive items
Data Warehouse, Dynamics GP etc
A listing of the integrations you have purchased. These integrations are necessary for Reporting off the Data Warehouse or other ERPs