This article will detail how to install Hybrid Agent for Cloud. Before beginning, there are a couple things to be aware of:
- Hybrid Agent is for Solver Cloud only
- The installer is environment specific. You cannot take the Hybrid Agent installer downloaded from our demo site and use it in a production site.
- You must purchase an ERP integration
- Hybrid Agent does not support connecting to unsupported ERPs, Cloud ERPs or an on-premise Solver Data Warehouse.
- Customizing the integration is available.
The following should be done on a server that
- Will always be on; desktops are not recommended.
- Can communicate with your internal SQL server.
- Has outbound internet access to the Solver Cloud site.
After downloading the installer and putting the executable on the server it will be installed on:
- Launch the executable as Admin. Type in an admin password, if prompted
- You will be prompted with the installer. The setup file location has been defined but can be changed.
- Click Install.
- The installation will begin.
- Once complete, you will receive an Installation complete notification. Upon closing this popup, your browser will open to localhost:5002. Click Add Data Source.
- Fill in the requested information
- Type in the company database name unless you are connecting to one of the following
- GP: Type in the name of your DYNAMICS database (default is DYNAMICS)
- SL: Type in the name of your SL system database (default is SLSYSTEM)