Solver, Inc. has a dedicated, fully trained support staff for the Solver Suite. This team is here to assist you with your questions and troubleshooting in regards to installation, configuration, proper usage, migration of data, and general use of the Solver Suite of products, collectively known as the Software in this document.
With a new purchase of either Solver Cloud or Private Host, Solver Support services are included. These services include:
- A 24/7 support site with
- 2000+ knowledgebase articles on the Solver product.
- Unlimited support ticket submissions and access to previously submitted tickets.
- Access, via telephone and ticket submission, to professional, highly trained Solver product support representatives. Please reference Service Details for specific on this service.
Hours of Operation
Solver Support is open Monday – Friday from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm Pacific time, excluding Federal holidays, company holidays and weekends. All Solver Support office closures are communicated via support.solverglobal.com.
Solver Support utilizes the following resources while assisting our customers:
- Website: support.solverglobal.com
- Phone: 310-691-5300
- Screenshare (when needed): GoTo Meeting and Microsoft Teams.
- Should you wish to use your own screensharing software, a web client is needed.
Service Level Agreement
Solver Support strives to provide our customers with the highest level or customer service and product support. Customers will receive a reply back to their Solver need within six (6) hours of submission of their ticket, within Solver Support operating hours, excluding federal holidays, company holidays and weekends.
- Production critical issues are determined by the Solver Support representative via communication with the customer and are escalated. These ticket will receive immediate attention.
- A ticket submitted via email@example.com is categorized having “medium” severity and falls under Solver Support’s standard SLA.
- If your issue is critical, please submit a ticket via solverglobal.com where you can categorize the severity to help us triage your issue faster.
- Timelines for ticket closure cannot be provided due to varying levels of difficulty with each support ticket.
- Solver Support cannot provide any estimated time of arrival (ETAs) for any bug fix as this is outside of support. Any timelines provided are an estimate and not guaranteed.
Additionally, Solver, Inc. reserves the right to change any details of its provided services at any time.
The technical support service offered by Solver includes, but not limited to:
- General “How to” and usage questions about Solver Cloud.
- Troubleshooting error messages received while using Solver Cloud.
- Report design questions and assistance.
The following requests are not included in the Solver Support service for Solver Cloud and Private Host, but Solver Support can assist at an additional, billable rate.
- Report Creation and Advanced Reporting requests.
- Due to the complexities of financial statements, it may be determined that Solver Consulting Services should handle a reporting request submitted to Solver Support. In these cases, your request may be forwarded to Solver Consulting services and worked on at a billable rate.
- Data Warehouse and budget model design.
- Data Integration ("Connector") configuration.
- Solver Software Installation and Troubleshooting.
- Dashboard creation and troubleshooting using tools such as PowerBI.
Any customization to the software is not supported. If a customization is found, all time spent troubleshooting this issue may be billable. Unfortunately, customization may not be found immediately and therefore, no notification of billable work and time may be provided.
The following request are outside the scope of Solver Support services.
- ERP configuration for compatibility with Solver Integration ("Connectors"). Please contact your ERP vendor for information on making the data inside your system available to Solver Cloud.
 Solver Support website may be inaccessible due to site maintenance.