This article details how to add a user to the Data Warehouse.
This process should be performed by the BI360 Admin.
To give a user access to the Data Warehouse, follow these steps:
- Open Data Warehouse Manager:
- If no users have been added, the user will get notified that users need to be added and the user will automatically be directed to the Users screen.
- If users have been added, the user trying to access the Data Warehouse needs to have been already assigned to the Data Warehouse. If you have not been assigned to the Data Warehouse but need to get in, users can use the admin login by clicking Setup > Admin Login.
- The Default password is BI360@dmin and it is recommended to change this password.
- Once in Data warehouse Manager, click on Administration > Users
- A list of all users who have been added will appear.
- Click New in the upper left hand corner, this will open a popup.
- Search your organization's AD for a user. Users can be searched in different ways. For Example, if the user's name is John Smith-
- john* will return all users with the name john
- jo* will return all users whose name contains jo
- jsmith will return the exact user with the AD name "jsmith"