This article will go over adding a user to the Data Warehouse.
This process should be performed by the BI360 Admin.
At the end of these steps, the user will have access to the Data Warehouse.
- Open Data Warehouse Manager:
- If no users have been added, the user will get notified that users need to be added and the user will automatically be directed to the Users screen.
- If users have been added, the user trying to access the Data Warehouse needs to have been already assigned to the Data Warehouse. If you have not been assigned to the Data Warehouse but need to get in, users can use the admin login by click Setup - Admin Login.
- The Default password is BI360@dmin and it is recommended to changed this password.
- Once in Data warehouse Manager, click on Administration - Users
- A list of all users who have been added will appear.
- Click New in the upper left hand corner, this will open a popup.
- Search your organizations AD for a user. Users can be searched multiple different ways. For Example, if the user's name is John Smith
- john* - this will return all users with the name john
- jo* - this will return all users who's name contains jo
- jsmith - this will return the exact user with the AD name "jsmith".
- On premise versions