In order to use 2 measures in a column or line graph in a dashboard, you have to set those measures up using KPIs first.
This example will go over how to create 2 KPIs for use in dashboards, one based on the Actual scenario, and another based on the Budget scenario.
1) Open up Report Designer or Composer
2) In the Report Designer Pane, locate Expressions, then, Manage Expressions
3) Create a new group. Call it Scenarios.
4) Add a new one and call it Actual.
5) Drag in Scenario and hard code it to ACT.
6) Add another one and call it Budget.
7) Drag in Scenario and hard code it to BUD.
8) Click okay to exit out. Close out of Expressions.
9) In the Report Designer Pane, locate KPI Manage KPIs.
10) Create a new group. Call it Scenarios.
11) Add a new KPI and call it Actual.
12) Select Based on Expressions and select the Measure.
13) Edit the formula and select the Actual expression from the Scenarios group.
14) Hit okay.
15) Add a new KPI and call it Budget.
13) Select Based on Expressions and select the Measure.
14) Edit the formula and select the Budget expression from the Scenarios group.
15) Hit okay. Close out of the KPIs. They are now saved in the OSR_Repository database.
16) Log out of Portal and perform an iisreset.
17) Log into Portal and edit the dashboard. You will now see the Actual and Budget KPIs in the KPIs list.
- Report Designer 4.x, Web Portal 4.x