This article's attached white paper is a BI360 Installation Guide for version 4.7. The installation of the BI360 Suite is dependent on the application licenses purchased by the organization. The BI360 Suite is divided into three separate installation files:
- BI360 Reporting applications (Designer, Player, Composer, Publisher, and Administration Tool),
- BI360 Web Portal (web based reporting and budgeting)
- BI360 Planning applications (BI360 Planning and Data Warehouse).
See the attached PDF.
This document will provide detailed information on installing all of these components.
- It is important to read the BI360 System Requirements Guide before proceeding to make sure the computer environment is compatible with the application.
- If you install Reporting 4.6, you must be on Planning and Data Warehouse Manager 3.8+.
Solver, Inc. provides an assisted installation (and upgrades) if desired. Please contact the Solver Project Manager's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on assisted installations or upgrades.
For upgrades from BI360 Data Warehouse 3.x to 4.x.
- Warning: The Data Warehouse structure has changed. All ETL/SSIS processes will require modifications. Please contact Solver or your partner for assistance before upgrading.
- The organization must be on 4.0 before upgrading to 4.6.