The installation of the BI360 Suite is dependent on the application licenses purchased by the organization. The BI360 Suite is divided into three separate installation files:
- BI360 Reporting applications (Designer, Player, Composer, Publisher, and Administration Tool),
- BI360 Web Portal (web based reporting and budgeting)
- BI360 Planning applications (BI360 Planning and Data Warehouse).
This document will provide detailed information on installing all of these components.
- It is important to read the BI360 System Requirements Guide before proceeding to make sure the computer environment is compatible with the application.
- If you install Reporting 4.6, you must be on Planning and Data Warehouse Manager 3.8+.
Solver, Inc. provides an assisted installation (and upgrades) if desired. Please contact the Solver Project Manager's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on assisted installations or upgrades.
For upgrades from BI360 Data Warehouse 3.x to 4.x.
- Warning: The Data Warehouse structure has changed. All ETL/SSIS processes will require modifications. Please contact Solver or your partner for assistance before upgrading.
- The organization must be on 4.0 before upgrading to 4.6.