This article troubleshoots an error that occurs when a user attempts to install offline keys.
When a user attempts to install the license keys on a server that does not have internet access, they receive the following error message:
The remote name could not be resolved:
When installing license keys for the Reporting applications, the keys must be authenticated through products.onestopreporting.com.
To get past this error and to install the license keys, offline keys must first be requested from Solver Support. After the keys have been created, they can be installed by following these steps:
- Open BI360 Administration Tool.
- Go to License Management.
- Select the Install License option.
- Click on "I have a license file".
- Choose one of the offline files.
- Select Open then OK and the license will be installed.
BI360 Administration Tool 4.x