This article details how to set up storage filters for users within Storage Management.
The feature allows administrators to select specific period and scenarios available for their users to save back data.
To set this up, follow the steps below:
- Open Data Warehouse Manager with a user that is assigned a Warehouse Admin role
- Select the Administration option
- Select Storage Management
- Choose New
- Expand on Dimensions and pull in the dimensions you want to filter on
- Create the desired filter the same way you would when creating a BI360 report
- Check the box in the bottom of the Storage Management popup if you would like to restrict data being manually imported to the data warehouse as well
*NOTE: When creating a new storage management filter, users filter on define dimensions available to save to the database, and it does not it unavailable to store to those defined fields selected.
Data Warehouse Manager 4.x