This article troubleshoots an error that occurs when saving back after using LIDs.
When a user clicks to save, they receive the following error message:
"Error occurred while performing this task.
@Rowcomment is not a parameter for procedure Transaction_InsertUpdate_RV.
This error is occurring because the Row Comment attribute is not enabled in the selected module.
This error will not occur if the user saves to the sheet rather than using the Planning Window or to enable this attribute:
- Open the BI360 Data Warehouse Manager
- Select the Administration option
- Select the Modules option
- Highlight the module that needs to be edited
- Check the box to enable the RowComment attribute for the module