This article details how to update your integration package. Solver Development has released updates to the integration packages for all of its supported ERPs on a regular basis. To check if an update is available, go to Administration Tool > Integration Management > Integration Packages. Our updates to integration packages can include:
- Additions to the integration.
- Fixes to specific issues in the integration.
Note: It is common that there may be no issues with our integration to your database, many times are changes are handling "one off" cases.
When should you update?
- If you are having issues with the integration or if you have been told to update by Solver Support.
- If you are looking to be current and have time to test the new integration.
When should you not update?
- If all your financial reports are working AND you are in a critical financial reporting period.
- If you are in a critical phase of your budgeting process and budgeting does require reporting.
What steps should I take before updating?
- You should always make a backup of your repository before updating your repository. This is done from SQL Server Management Studio. Although not required, this is strongly recommended.
To update your integration package, follow these steps:
- Open Administration Tool and click Integration Management
- Click Integration Packages
- Select the integration you'd like to update.
- Click Install Selected.
- Confirmation of success update will appear.
BI360 Administration 4.x