This article provides the Data Warehouse user guide.
The BI360 Data Warehouse Manager is a configurable data warehouse solution. The database is fully integrated with BI360 Reporting and Planning, which enables immediate access to advanced Excel based reporting capabilities. The Warehouse is packaged with a simple to use desktop interface to configure and manager the Data Warehouse.
This user guide provides details on how to use all of the features found in the Data Warehouse Manager version 4.6.
This guide will include information on the following features:
- Adding users to the application
- Setting up the fiscal period
- Adding Modules and Dimensions
- Adding Dimension Codes
- Configuring Processes (Rules and Jobs)
- Creating Data Warehouse Trees
- BI360 Data Warehouse Manager