When a BI360 application is launched, it is minimized in the Windows Taskbar. The application does not appear on the screen but it does show on the Taskbar.
When trying to launch BI360 application, it gets stuck in the Windows Taskbar.
Please follow the steps below for resolution:
1. Right-click on the BI360 application icon from your desktop or go to Start Menu Program Files Onestop Reporting Onestop Report xxxx (i.e. Publisher)
2. Right-click on the application and choose Properties from the contextual menu
3. Go to Shortcut tab Run Maximized Select Ok.
4. Close and reopen the application.
- All Onestop Reporting applications
- All versions of 4.x