This article details how to reset Solver's Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
NOTE: In the event that a user changes their authenticating device, an administrator will need to conduct the following steps in order to update that user's authentication and login successfully.
If you have issues with your authentication app, please reach out to the applicable third-party support teams (i.e. Microsoft or Google).
If utilizing the Microsoft Authenticator app, you can refer to the following link:
- Change your two-step verification method and settings
- Back up and recover account credentials in the authenticator app
For user who need to reset their MFA, they may do so by following these steps:
- Log into Solver as a customer level Administrator (not to be confused with a user who only has admin permissions assigned).
- Click Settings > Administration.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Search Users
- Search for the user either by email or username and if that user has enabled MFA, a link to reset the MFA setup will be sent to that user's email.