This article details how to create a new user in Solver.
- Navigate to Settings > Administration (Must be a customer or tenant level admin)
- Choose a Tenant on the left panel (if there are multiple) > Users tab
- Add the new user's email address to the 'search or add user' field > Click the Blue Plus button
- The user should now appear in the list of names. The user will receive an email from Solver with an invitation to log in. For more information on the new user accepting their Solver invitation, please see this article: ADMIN Cloud How-To: Set Up a New Account – Solver Support (solverglobal.com)
- Set up the new user's permissions. For more information on permissions, please see this article: ADMIN Cloud Info: Permissions – Solver Support (solverglobal.com)
- Assign any applicable licenses